Providing public relations services for emerging and established artists by connecting, informing and creating buzz using a strong network of journalists, bloggers, and art industry professionals around the world.
Effective social media starts with a plan and strategy. Posts created are filled with inspiring words, the proper use of language specific to the art industry, copywriting and the right tone of voice are important. JSevcik PR will examine the best way to endorse exhibitions, projects and new press with appropriate content.
• Development of all communications material including; text for project proposals, press releases, biographies,
cv’s and background material
• Public relations counsel, strategies and media relations
• Building relationships with prominent visual arts and cultural institutions, foundations and organizations
• Print and online advertising strategy and implementation
Strategies for building online audiences via art platforms, online content and social media including Twitter, Facebook, Artstack, Artsy etc. Focus on maximising the online visibility for our clients and their brands.
• Effective online promotional initiatives that complement and amplify online / offline media activity as part of a
fully integrated PR strategy
• Composing artist profiles on the major global art platforms
• Development of communications material and creative posts for popular online art blogs
• Creating and managing social media pages using advertising methods to increase participation leading to
Copywriting / Content Editing
For artists who are looking to break into the major art hubs around the world, industry specific text and posts in English are imperative in capturing the attention of art market players. This can include a review of current website text to editing submission questions for competition entries.
Brand Building and Strategic Consultancy
Brand launches, re-brands, brand development and long term strategies for achieving objectives. A full analysis will be made and a strategy outline will be created to asses where to begin.
• Advice on how and where to sell your art online and through traditional methods including international
• Access to art consultants around the world
• Selling your art at auction
• How to become an artist in residence
• Exhibition project management and logistics